Bjorn Weckstrom Silver and Acrylic Necklace
Bjorn Weckstrom for Lapponia
The cool swirl of blues and greens through the clear acrylic is the focal point in this space-age necklace. Wear it with a chic little white dress to keep with the icy theme.
Sculptor and jeweler Bjorn Weckstrom is one of the founders of the renowned Finnish jewelry house Lapponia. Weckstrom’s work is award winning, incredibly influential, and collectable.
“Jewelry wearers’ were, at first, very suspicious of using acrylic jewelry. It all changed one day, when Yoko Ono wore a silver and acrylic ring designed by me. The ring was bought for her by John Lennon.” – Bjorn Weckstrom.
Silver and acrylic, excellent condition, 17.5".
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00