Bjorn Weckstrom "Daytona" Flame Bronze Pendant
Daytona by Bjorn Weckstrom for Lapponia Jewelry, 1971
Weckstrom's iridescent Flame Bronze collection is inspired by the aerodynamic designs of the American auto industry. Worn as a brooch or customized with a cord or chain, the abbreviated curves of Daytona are an artistic nod to the 1970's muscle car that shares it's name.
Sculptor and jeweler Bjorn Weckstrom is one of the founders of the renowned Finnish jewelry house Lapponia. Weckstrom’s work is award winning, incredibly influential, and collectable.
Bronze, very good condition, Lapponia and Bjorn Weckstrom hallmarks, 2.5" x 2.5".
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00